Yesterday for the first time since early July I picked my knitting up, and decided to do rows per the date - now bearing in mind I started on the 11th this means I have some catch up to do! So yesterday I did days 11, 10 and 9 and when I finished the knitting was at this point
I needed to get that square at the front to 20 inches - I got a bit carried away today though and ended up with it measuring 21 inches (oops!) so some unknitting was needed followed by catching up again and so by the end of the session (days 12, 8 and 7) I had reached this point.
I am now working down that thin strip near the top of the photo which is only 27 stitches across so it should be fairly quick to work! This will then finish the left front and I start again from the back of the neck on the right and do the same again.
If I crack on with this I could have it finished by the end of the year BUT this means putting the Medieval Dog and the Winnie the Pooh on the back burner again - hmm need to ponder this some more!